2013

3:55 PM


It has seriously been such an amazing year...and there's a few more days to cherish before it's officially over. 2012 has been filled with a ton of blessings and I cannot be thankful enough for each and every single one of them. I have met a ton of amazing people from the movies, photo-shoots and fashion shows I've worked on this year. Competing at IMATS in New York and California was a true blessing. Being able to show my work in front of a crowd that is excited for the magic of make-up as much as I am is truly a once in a lifetime experience that I will never forget. I couldn't have done it without my mentors and supporters, family, friends, and sponsors. The awesome memories I've made with my best friends. The new traditions that we've created. The home my bf and I are creating. And the relationship I'm building with my parents and siblings.

For all of this, I am soo thankful and I couldn't ask for anything more.



BRING IT ON 2013!
I am more than ready for you.

What will you do this year? (Click to find out!)



IFB Project

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the bit you've put in at the bottom. Apparently I will make more money this year! Yay! Good luck with your goals. I love your blog and I'm following now <3

    http://thechicmuse000.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete