Haul: Crate&Barrel

11:26 PM

Everyday Bakers Two-Tier Fruit Basket Cooling Rack Essential 4-Piece Multi-Cooker Set http://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.crateandbarrel.com%2Foxo-chopper%2Fs149121&pid=uid1376-8605376-48&utm_medium=widget&utm_source=Product+Link


I live by the rule "no kitchen item should only have one purpose." I heard Ina Garten say it once on Barefoot Contessa and it's stuck ever since. I abide by this for everything...my make-up kit, my clothes, shoes, etc. It really helps in weeding out all the unwanted clutter...preventing me from buying junk that I can only use once or for one purpose only. So today, Theo and I walked into Crate&Barrel with a generous gift-card from the sis-in-law, Cinthya, and shopped for things we were missing in out kitchen. We're extremely excited to use the Multi-Cooker set...a stockpot with a steamer and pasta cooker. Perfect for making dumplings, steaming lobster/crabs...and of course, cooking pasta.

You Might Also Like

0 comments