Lots of Lashes

2:28 PM


A must-have in every make-up bag is a really good mascara. These 3 have been my go-to since day 1. 

In my on-set makeup kit, you'll be sure to find Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara. I go for the formula on this one since I use disposable mascara wands on my clients. This formula is great! Never cakes, or clumps on the lashes and has great all-day lasting power!

My second go-to is the Covergirl LashBlast Mascara. Came across this product a few years ago, and I have to admit, I was extremely intimidated by the size of the mascara wand. It is massive! Pair that with their volume boosting formula and you've got instant volume and fullness! Super effortless.

Last but not least, I came across M.A.C. False Lashes Mascara when I was in LA this summer for the IMATS Competition. Each contestants were given these amazing gift bags filled with goodies, one of was this mascara. I used it in the sweltering heat of the California summer sun and then again in the rush of my NYC life...and boy do I love this thing! Believe what they say about this mascara! It definitely lives up to its name.

You Might Also Like

0 comments